(1) To pay more attention to and strengthen guidance on public opinions in key areas with city clusters including Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, Yangtze River Delta, Pearl River Delta, Chengdu-Chongqing region and Wuhan, especially in Beijing (the capital city) area, economically developed provinces and their adjacent areas.
(2) To continue guidance on public opinions about positive and science based pandemic prevention and control; To make information on pandemic updates, science-based approach for COVID-19 prevention and control and legal restrictions prompt and transparent to allow a smooth flow of information, to combat rumours and to promote for a healthy public opinion environment allowing the public to treat information with rationality and to fight the pandemic with positive attitudes.
(3) To improve the recognition that time series of a topic in different regions have synchronized correlation but there are differences on time series and periodic fluctuation of emergency response time and intensity; To strengthen differentiated emergency response management on medical aid and back-to-work and back-to-school arrangements in an orderly fashion based on severity and urgency.
(4) To strengthen resource regulation and control for areas under pandemic to solve the imbalance of resource allocation caused by the short-term sharp rise in aid information. To formulate precise response and adjustment strategies for key city clusters based on their local situations.
(5) To strengthen the coordination in economic development under the ongoing pandemic; Based on the employment needs and job market demands in public opinions, to strengthen investigation on the change of numbers and structures of employment; To promote for the balance between supply and demand in labour market; To create conditions for the increase of job positions; To strengthen the internal circulation of China economy.
(6) To increase security protection on overseas trades; Under the slow recovery of global economy, to remind domestic companies of the risk of overseas order loss or transfer; To strengthen supply chains at all levels; To promote the production and the export of COVID-19 preventive products that are urgently needed by the global market.