The National Day of Disaster Prevention and Mitigation was established annually with the approval of the
State Council of the People's Republic of China since 2009. May 12, 2022 is the 14th National Day of
Disaster Prevention and Mitigation in China. This year's theme is "Reduce disaster risk and protect our
homeland". IKCEST- Disaster Risk Reduction Knowledge Service (DRRKS) is going to organize the collection
of related works in order to comply with the appeal of people from all walks of life to China's disaster
prevention and mitigation, on the other hand, to remind people to pay more attention to disaster
prevention, and strive to reduce disaster losses. We hope you will participate in the collection!
Photography, painting and video works related to disaster prevention and reduction publicity are
invited. The format requirements are as follows:
- The content of work should in line with the relevant national laws and the theme of this
activity: healthy and progressive, clearly and innovative, bright and attractive；
- Photography, painting and video works are eligible for the competition, and there is no limit on
- The works should be suitable for dissemination, and make positive educational significance for
disaster prevention and reduction；
- Each piece should be accompanied by a brief description to express the intention and process of
- Work Collection：5.12-7.25;
- Work Evaluation：7.26-7.31;
- Result Announcement：8.1-8.10;
- Awards sending：8.10-8.20(delivering by mail);
How to participate
After registering as a user of DRRKS and logging in, you can submit the entries on this page. The
results will be updated on this website after the evaluation process.
The entries will be selected according to their theme relevance, picture expression and originality.
All participants will receive certificates of appreciation. The first, second and third prizes will be
awarded for the winners.
Ms. Yuan Yuelei. E-mail: email@example.com
Mr. Zhou Yezhi. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organizer：IKCEST- Disaster Risk Reduction Knowledge Service (DRRKS)